What an inspiration to be nominated by silence & honeysuckle for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Woohoo!! It feels great to get a nod from another blogger, whether it’s a “like” or a thoughtful comment or an award with a really pretty badge for the ole blog. I love “events” like this that promote camaraderie and community among bloggers.
Like all blessings, this one comes with responsibilities, which include:
*Display the award logo on your blog
* Link back to the person who nominated you
* State seven things about yourself
* Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
* Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
Seven things about me:
1. I’m like a deer in headlights when asked to list facts about myself.
2. I’m pretty sure I’ve been hit on by Studs Terkel and William Shatner.
3. When that happened I was a LOT younger.
4. My kids still talk about the time I left the Disney World tickets back home in Michigan and the time I drove off with the metal tube belonging to the bank.
5. My four cats are a perfect choir: one soprano, one alto, one tenor, and one bass/baritone.
6. When I was a kid everything I wanted to be started with an A: author, actress, archeologist, architect, archer.
7. I know what you’re thinking. No, not like mind-reading. I was talking about #6. You know, another word beginning with A.
I’m supposed to limit the list to 15 bloggers? Sigh. It’s so difficult to narrow down! OK, these bloggers inspire me a lot and so do more than are on this list!
4. We’ll Be the Last Ones to Let You Down
8. Draw Near
11. Snide Reply
12. Nancy Wait
11 responses to “From the Cat Choir”
Congrats on this well deserved nomination! One question: were Terkel and Shatner together when #2 occurred?
Hah, no they were not. That would be really weird. 😉 But Studs was with Ruth Gordon.
Thank you so much for including my blog on your impressive list of inspiring blogs. That’s heady company to be part of! I shall take up the challenge and nominate my own list. Thanks again. And, thank you for your great blog!
I know–they are wonderful, aren’t they? So is your blog! And thank you so much, MM.
Thank you so much for nominating my blog for this wonderful award, I am so grateful for the honour. Thank you so much, you’ve got a great inspiring blog. Cheers-:)
You deserve it! Thanks, Seyi sandra!
Pingback: Count My Blessings | Wolfe
Thank you so much for the nomination! I can’t wait to check out all the other blogs you mentioned above! You are an incredible inspiration to me so keep up the writing. Your award is well deserved!
thank you so much – it is truly inspiring to be considered inspiring – 🙂
Pingback: Very Inspiring « manoftheword
Pingback: Silver Lining « The Meandering Matriarch