Terry1954 is one of the sweetest bloggers writing the sweetest stories in the sweet blogosphere. Imagine how sweet my surprise to learn that Terry nominated me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award!
To earn my treat, I need to answer some questions:
- Cookies or Cake? Always cookies. I’m a complete and utter cookie freak. I love those with the white chocolate and macadamia nuts because nobody can ruin them. And linzer cookies with raspberry jam. Fresh oatmeal or snickerdoodle or peanut butter.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla with hints of chocolate (see, I’m not as sweet as Terry thinks).
- Favorite sweet treat? Baklava or pumpkin pie with whipped cream.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Um, am I awake?
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Almond cherry white chocolate truffle–eclectic and flavorful and sweet, but not overpowering.
The last requirement for receiving the Super Sweet Blogging Award is to name a baker’s dozen (13) of my favorite bloggers (note: these are just a few of my favorites).
Terry (back atcha girl!)
Enjoy all these sweet treats!!!
Have the most blessed holidays!