What an inspiration to be nominated by silence & honeysuckle for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Woohoo!! It feels great to get a nod from another blogger, whether it’s a “like” or a thoughtful comment or an award with a really pretty badge for the ole blog. I love “events” like this that promote camaraderie and community among bloggers.
Like all blessings, this one comes with responsibilities, which include:
*Display the award logo on your blog
* Link back to the person who nominated you
* State seven things about yourself
* Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
* Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
Seven things about me:
1. I’m like a deer in headlights when asked to list facts about myself.
2. I’m pretty sure I’ve been hit on by Studs Terkel and William Shatner.
3. When that happened I was a LOT younger.
4. My kids still talk about the time I left the Disney World tickets back home in Michigan and the time I drove off with the metal tube belonging to the bank.
5. My four cats are a perfect choir: one soprano, one alto, one tenor, and one bass/baritone.
6. When I was a kid everything I wanted to be started with an A: author, actress, archeologist, architect, archer.
7. I know what you’re thinking. No, not like mind-reading. I was talking about #6. You know, another word beginning with A.
I’m supposed to limit the list to 15 bloggers? Sigh. It’s so difficult to narrow down! OK, these bloggers inspire me a lot and so do more than are on this list!
8. Draw Near
11. Snide Reply
12. Nancy Wait