In honor of William Shatner’s trip off the earth, I am reblogging my Shatner story.
Tag Archives: William Shatner
Filed under Writing
From the Cat Choir
What an inspiration to be nominated by silence & honeysuckle for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Woohoo!! It feels great to get a nod from another blogger, whether it’s a “like” or a thoughtful comment or an award with a really pretty badge for the ole blog. I love “events” like this that promote camaraderie and community among bloggers.
Like all blessings, this one comes with responsibilities, which include:
*Display the award logo on your blog
* Link back to the person who nominated you
* State seven things about yourself
* Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
* Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
Seven things about me:
1. I’m like a deer in headlights when asked to list facts about myself.
2. I’m pretty sure I’ve been hit on by Studs Terkel and William Shatner.
3. When that happened I was a LOT younger.
4. My kids still talk about the time I left the Disney World tickets back home in Michigan and the time I drove off with the metal tube belonging to the bank.
5. My four cats are a perfect choir: one soprano, one alto, one tenor, and one bass/baritone.
6. When I was a kid everything I wanted to be started with an A: author, actress, archeologist, architect, archer.
7. I know what you’re thinking. No, not like mind-reading. I was talking about #6. You know, another word beginning with A.
I’m supposed to limit the list to 15 bloggers? Sigh. It’s so difficult to narrow down! OK, these bloggers inspire me a lot and so do more than are on this list!
4. We’ll Be the Last Ones to Let You Down
8. Draw Near
11. Snide Reply
12. Nancy Wait
Filed under Blogging, Creative Nonfiction, Memoir